Our Terms & Conditions
+ Payment Policy
Payment must be made in full for the goods before your order can be accepted, by email, telephone or in person, giving 48 hours’ notice as this allows us to make sure you have the freshest ingredients.
Payment can be made via our website or by telephone during normal working hours Monday to Friday by debit or credit card. You must be 18 years old or over to place an order. A confirmation email will be sent to confirm your order once it’s been accepted.
+ Juice Pick Up or Delivery
- Juices to be collected from Juiceology HQ or delivered free if ordering 3/5 day cleanse within a 5 mile radius. If outside Dunfermline then a £5 delivery charge will apply.
- If juice is to be collected then please arrange a suitable collection time.
- You will be advised of the delivery date once you received the email confirmation. It is your responsibility to give us the correct delivery address. You must be available to accept the delivery.
+ Placing an order
- All orders must be placed and paid for at least two working days prior to your start date as these juices are freshly made to order.
- Once order has been placed we will contact you to discuss pick up or delivery, so make sure you provide us with the correct delivery address details and that someone will be available to receive the order.
- If ordering a Cleanse, you can book your cleanse in advance and orders will need to be placed 2 days before cleanse is due to start. If you would like to book your cleanse on a particular date then please contact us at email@example.com.
+ Cancelling an Order
- If for any reason, you need to cancel your order then all cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to your delivery date to receive a full refund.
- The cancellation must be accepted by us over the phone, or by email.
Our juices are made in a kitchen that handles allergens such as “celery”. Allergens will be clearly listed on the website and on the bottle, so if you know you have an allergy then please get in touch so we can discuss an alternative juice option. In ordering from us you acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for any reaction you may have to any listed allergen.
+ Juice Care
Our juices are unpasteurised and are not preserved in any way. They have a shelf life of approximately 3-5 days, so once the juices have been collected or delivered it is your responsibility to place these in your refrigerator as soon as possible, making sure the fridge is running at a temperature of 1oC to 5oC. If your taking your juice out with you then please take it in a cool bag.
Our juices are fresh and unpasteurised so they must be refrigerated immediately upon delivery. Once delivered the juices are your responsibility, so make sure you check your order and let us know if there is anything wrong. If you do not let us know on the “delivery date” of any problems then we will not refund or replace any item as we will assume everything is to your satisfaction.
+ Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright for material contained in this website are owned by or licensed to Juiceology. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or then in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission.
We take your privacy seriously and we will take all measures to protect your personal information. We collect the following information for orders only:
- Name & Address
- Billing Address
- Delivery address
- Email address
- Credit card information (we do not store credit card data)
This information is used only to complete your order and will not be passed on to other third-party companies.
At Juiceology we do not use HPP or pasteurise our juices therefore it may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, elderly people or those with a weekend immune system.
All customers are advised to seek medical advice prior to undertaking a juice cleanse.